Wednesday 17 March 2010

Today

Hit the road again tonight, after a peanut butter and crisp break snack...I have problems feeling run down when I come home from work so I need food, but I think the fish and chips after my run might have been a little much...

I decided to deviate from the couch potato plan, (I think last week I was playing with week 3+a few bits, so I do my 5 minute warm up, 8 min run, 2min walk and then 9min run back. Felt good, trying to mjaintain a slow stead pace.. the plan is to get comfortable with the distance/pace/time t5his week and then build upto there and back with no break.... steady and even

1 comment:

  1. One thing about running longer sessions is you can listen to music without having that infernal beeping of the watch telling you to walk/run etc.....

    ReplyDelete