Monday 12 March 2012

Got Lost but winning!!

Went for a run today, planned around 4ish miles, but managed to get lost and did considerably more!! Did my long Moor Park estate run backwards (the run not me!!), as the massive hill was better at the start than the end, took what I though was a extra road, and then found I was running in circles, nearly back to my start point. So I hit the tube station at 4.5 miles (normally about my 1/2 way point), with still 4 miles to go. Still I plodded on and managed 66 minutes of continous running, without killing myself. I might ache tomorrow, but I feel good. I am a runner!!! Energy Gel at 3 miles.... I like strawberry & Banana! Didn't fell like eating much when i got home, but wifey had cooked me turkey wraps so I munched through all the peppers and turkey. Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment