Saturday 26 September 2009

Back on the road

With taking up diving we (Wifey and I) have spent quite a bit of time in the pool and my running has been suffering recently. My this evening I just felt I needed to push myself a little more to get out and try my new foot pod and just hit the road.

The niggling injury I have had (Strained metatarcle) is still there, but when I run it goes away...

The footpod clips to the laces on my shoe and then you switch it into calibrate mode. It then says run so I run. The calibration value came out quite close to the standard (993) but I might run it again as its not clear how accurate it is with the GPS loosing lock due to trees etc.

The end result? I still know how to run, but my belly seems to be the bit that aches the most... legs are find, breating is find and I have a cadence of 78rpm.....

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment