Tuesday 1 September 2009

old run new pace

Well I confess I didn't run last night as I was overtaken by tea.

Tonight was pizza (we currently dont have a kitchen as it's being replaced. so the takeaways are featuring on the menu) but come 8pm I was stressed and needed a run.

I tried my old route which is around 2.5 miles. Out comes the ipod and off I go after waiting ages for my watch to track the satellites (something they never tell you)

I got to the half way point trying not to be spooked by the dark track, and then turned around. Finally after my end marker (a speed camera warning sign) I slowed down for my warm down. It was wonderful!!! I wasn't out of breath, felt good, felt I could do more and my HRmax was only 155 with a time of 10.15m/mi for two miles....

I feeeeelllllll GOOD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment