Wednesday 15 February 2012

fast but not fast

Felt tired and snappy all evening, so decided to go for a run. Felt it was faster than normal, but the couple of hills on my normal route got to me a bit with my HR hitting 168 at a couple of points. so it all averaged out at 10.04 over 3.25 miles. Feeling good now, and my breathing and legs felt good... it evbne felt a bit hot with my 3 layers so summer must be coming. I Even started thinking about how far I could really run at my slow pace... ultras anyone? I have also a slight twinge in the middle of my right thigh...need to keep an eye on it has it has cropped up a few times... nothing serious just a niggle. Also discovered Ben C from my diving club(http://www.busheydivers.org) is running in same the BUPA 10K... he's a bit fitter than me!! Happy birthday Wifey!!!! Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment