Sunday 26 July 2009

Changes

Well I finally managed to get my iPhone to work with blogger.

We were out with the kids at duxford yesterday, and I have been working all day today so I came home feeling that I had excess energy so after dinner I went for a run. Weather was crappy with grey drizzle and the waterproof I was wearing is far too hot. I'll gave to look at getting something more suitable.

Still I plodded on and for a while it did feel like a plod (maybe it's the wall?) and managed to complete week 3.

I love my garmin



But if has a habit of switching over into strange modes when it's wet... I think there is someway to turn the touch sensivity off but I have not yet found it.

Now I have the blog on my iPhone I can post a few pictures on the way. Here's a few from tonight




Turning onto the moor park estate




Some of the views...and this is only 10 minutes from central Watford.




And some of the locals




No comments:

Post a Comment