Monday 15 June 2009

Running in the rain

Went to the osteo today to look at my running style. I seem to have my left foot turning out so I now have some more exercises to try and correct this hideous deformity (only joking its not that bad). its quite bizarre jogging up and down the path in the churchyard next to the osteopath's practice but he doesn't have the luxury of a running track.

Back on the week 1 run, as 8pm came around I originally thought I'd do it tomorrow as the weather was looking grotty, but no I decided to brave the impending storm and venture out. I had a good run, with an even pace and I didnt' feel as stressed or worn out as I have before..running is certainly good for your mental health. and I do seem to be improving ..... And the fields look lovely as the sun goes down

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment