Monday 22 June 2009

Week 2 Part 1

1st part of the 2 week of the training plan and I feel tied but good. Managed to mis count, so got within 5 minutes of home to find our I need to run another interval, but no real problems. I'm now over the 3 mile mark so there is some progress.

The biggest problem I now have is trying to run slowly. I seem to wak around a 15 min pace, and am trying to keep my jogging pace at the 10min mark, but it keeps drifting up to 9/8 mins.. still practice makes perfect as they say.

Wednesday is going to be the real test as it was at this point I injured my hip, and was off for 5 weeks.... not again please :-)

Weight is begining to come down again I just need to work on my diet!! more carbs less fat (I think)

The gel pad covers the blister on my heel very well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment