Friday 21 August 2009

Wow what was I on?????

I didn't really feel in the mood today, having been a bit stressed over the last few days. HOwever the wife was in the mood to go to the gym so I tagged along, via my 2 mile run from home to the gym. For a while I have not used music when I was running as I needed to concentrate on my breathing and my pacing, but today out came the ipod and off I went. My pace was good, my heart rate was good and I got to the leisure centre feeling fresh. This might explain why when I got to the gym I decided to do another 2 miles on the treadmill, 5 minutes on a bike, 500m on the rowing machine (at 2m/500m!!) and then to top it all off 10 lengths of the pool.

God knows what I was on!!!

Then we went and spoiled it all with a kebab!!! I will point out that I used to eat the kebab without the exercise... as soneone posted recently...

I run so I can eat cake

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment